Oral Care Products
When a smile brings so much joy, it's worth protecting with Colgate®
Explore our products by type to find the product that's right for you
View all the Colgate® brands to find the product that suits your needs
COLGATE® SENSITIVE PRO-RELIEF™
While many sensitive toothpastes* desensitise nerve endings to just numb the sensitivity pain, Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ works differently. The exclusive Pro-Argin® formula is clinically proven to seal the opening to exposed nerves for long lasting sensitivity pain relief. Switch to Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ and start repairing† sensitive teeth today.
- Provides instant^ & lasting relief
- Exclusive Pro-Argin® technology physically plugs the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves
- With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier against sensitivity
*Potassium based sensitive toothpastes
†With twice daily ongoing brushing
^For instant relief, apply directly to each sensitive tooth with fingertip and gently massage for 1 minute. For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas, brush twice daily.
Colgate® Optic White™
Australia and New Zealand’s #1 Whitening brand goes beyond surface stain removal for a brilliant white smile.
- Wide range of whitening products for a brighter, whiter, beautiful smile
- All the benefits of a regular toothpaste plus advanced whitening
- Varying levels of the whitening ingredient that dentists use, hydrogen peroxide, to deeply whiten teeth
- Enamel safe for daily use
*Colgate® Optic White™ toothpaste contains a gentle, lower strength hydrogen peroxide (1% or 2%) formula for everyday use. For best results, use as directed for 4 weeks
Colgate® ProClinical® range of rechargeable electric toothbrushes for healthier teeth & gums. Discover the revolutionary technology today.
- Powered by Sonic Wave technology to provide high-frequency sonic vibrations for a superior* clean for teeth and care for gums.
- Developed in partnership with Omron Healthcare, a worldwide leader in medical and home healthcare with innovative sensing and control technology since 1933.
*vs. a manual flat-trim toothbrush