Colgate® My First
Colgate® My First toothpaste features a low-fluoride, low-foam formula that is uniquely designed for children up to 6 years.
Fluoride is our greatest defence against tooth decay, but children require less of it than adults. That’s why Colgate’s range of children’s toothpastes feature increasing levels of fluoride, which grow along with your child.
My First toothpaste has the lowest level of fluoride across the entire Colgate® range of children’s and adult toothpastes.
By helping to replace the essential minerals that plaque acids erode, My First toothpaste promotes strong baby teeth and gums, and it helps prevent the tooth decay that may lead to early childhood caries.
Only a pea-sized amount of My First toothpaste is required when brushing, and parents are encouraged to make sure their children spit and rinse with a small amount of water after brushing.
- Low-fluoride formula is specially designed for children up to 6 years
- Mild mint flavour and low-foam effect appeals to kids
- Strengthens tooth enamel and protects against caries
- Is suitable for supervised use with twice daily brushing
- Removes plaque with brushing and prevents tartar build-up