We believe you deserve a life that's free from tooth sensitivity. That's why helping you to get instant^ relief and lasting protection matters to us - because we're here to keep you smiling.
With regular use, Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Repair Toothpaste:
- Builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal, helping to repair sensitive teeth for lasting protection with twice daily brushing.
- Strengthens and remineralises tooth enamel and protects against cavities
- Remove plaque with brushing and prevents tartar build-up
What is acid erosion and where does it come from?
- Dental erosion is loss of dental enamel caused by direct contact of the teeth with acids from everyday food and drinks.
- Acids can soften and gradually dissolve the minerals in the enamel making teeth thinner, weaker and more sensitive.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste is vegan, sugar free, gluten free and responsibly made*
For the relief of sensitive teeth. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Do not swallow. Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7 to 12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists
^After application as directed.
*To learn more about responsibly made, visit colgatepalmolive.com.au/responsibly-made