Colgate Optic White Overnight Teeth Whitening Treatment Pen whitens while you sleep. Apply the pen containing 3% Hydrogen Peroxide nightly, to clean teeth for results of up to 3 shades whiter in just 2 weeks. *
- Easy and effective at home teeth whitening, while you sleep - apply Colgate Optic White Teeth Whitening enamel safe serum to clean teeth right before going to bed, after your normal oral care routine; It starts working from day one, whitening teeth while you sleep - up to 3 shades in as little as 2 weeks*
- Easy application - easy to use tooth whitening pen features a precision brush
- Powered by the teeth whitening ingredient dentists use^ - Colgate Optic White Overnight Teeth Whitening Treatment contains 3% hydrogen peroxide
- Pro Tip - dry teeth before use. By simply dabbing teeth with a tissue before use, you allow the technology to work best
- Rapid Dry - the teeth whitening serum is designed to dry rapidly on the tooth surface. After use, make sure to wipe the brush bristles with a dry tissue; do not use water. If clumping occurs on the pen bristles, click pen and allow serum to run through, softening the bristles
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. CLICK - click the end of the pen until a small drop of serum appears on brush tip. First use will take multiple clicks (up to 20) to get that first drop to appear. Note: 1-2 clicks of serum is enough for up to 4 teeth.
2. DRY - after brushing your teeth just before bed: dry top row of teeth, by simply dabbing with a tissue.
3. APPLY - apply a single, thin layer of serum to each tooth across the top row - and wait 10 to 15 seconds for clear film to form. Dry bottom row of teeth and repeat the process. If you feel a tingling sensation during application, avoid contact with your gums while applying.
4. SLEEP - the dried film will stay on your teeth overnight while you catch those zzzs. The next morning, brush like normal to remove the film and reveal your brighter, whiter smile.
5. TO CLEAN - after use, make sure to wipe the brush bristles with a dry tissue; do not use water. Firmly replace the cap until you hear a soft click to avoid hardening of the tip. If tip hardens, do not rinse with water. Instead, click pen 2-3 times and the new serum will clear up and soften the bristles.
*Individual results may vary.
^Contains gentle, lower strength hydrogen peroxide.