If you do not accept the use of these cookies, please see the section below title ‘How to control or delete cookies’ for further instructions.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First party cookies, served directly by Colgate-Palmolive to your computer.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party on Colgate-Palmolive's behalf. We use third party cookies for website analytics and advertising purposes.
- understand the total number of visitors to our sites on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g. Windows or Macintosh) used by our visitors;
- monitor our site performance and to improve our website;
- customise and enhance your online experience; and
- enable Colgate-Palmolive and third-party advertising both on and off this website.
What types of cookies does Colgate-Palmolive use?
The types of cookies used on this website can be classified into one of four categories, namely 'essential website cookies', 'functionality and performance cookies', 'analytics cookies' and 'advertising cookies'.
How to control or delete cookies
You can block cookies by using the opt-out links provided in the table above, or by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies that have been set in the past
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.